Remote financial modeler jobs in 2022
We, at FinanceHire, are looking for financial modelers who complex modeling needs. Come and be a part of the top 1% of financial professionals and grow with the best minds.
Financial modeler job description
Financial modeler job responsibilities
- Building financial models using historical data and providing forecasts based on various industry-related operating metrics.
- Identifying the key financial and non-financial risks, recommending actions for mitigation of those risks.
- Communicate data driven insights through analysis, reporting and data visualization.
- Responsible for identifying data gaps, emerging data sources, and improving national accounting standards.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- 2 to 3+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a similar field.
- Proficiency with VBA within Microsoft Excel writing code and arrays required.
- Experience in financial planning and analysis required.
- Prior financial modeling experience preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, and advanced Excel).
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail.
- Team player and can collaborate with other teams in the organization.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to clearly communicate issues to all levels of management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient in accounting and tax preparation software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
Interested in this job?
Apply to Finance Hire today.