Remote financial analyst jobs in 2022
We, at FinanceHire, are looking for analyst to review past financial performance to predict future performance while advising companies on their financial strategy. Come and be a part of the top 1% of financial analysts and grow with the best minds.
Financial analyst job description
Financial analyst job responsibilities
- Consolidate and analyze financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts etc) taking into account company’s goals and financial standing.
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance.
- Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks.
- Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis.
- Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models.
- Identify trends, advise company and recommend actions to a senior financial analyst based on sound analysis.
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts.
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Gain and update job knowledge to remain informed about novelty in the field.
- Consult with management to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making within the broadest scope.
- Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field required.
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills.
- Good business acumen.
- 3-5+ years of business finance or other relevant experience.
- Expert-level analytical and financial modeling skills.
- Strategic thinking.
- Great presentation skills
- Ability to influence and persuade.
- Knowledge of ERP systems and related technologies.
- Excellent time management and organizational ability.
Interested in this job?
Apply to Finance Hire today.