Remote CFO jobs in 2022
We, at FinanceHire, are looking for CFO’s who can handle day-to-day financial leadership. Come and be a part of the top 1% of CFO’s and grow with the best minds.
CFO job description
CFO job responsibilities
- Providing leadership, direction, and management of the finance and accounting team.
- Providing strategic recommendations to the CEO/president and members of the executive management team.
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting.
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning.
- Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders.
- Assure legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the company.
- Supervise financial reporting and budgeting team.
- Reviewing all formal finance, HR and IT related procedures.
- Works with the President and other executives to coordinate planning and establish priorities for the planning process.
- Identifies opportunities for expansion into new product areas.
- Oversees investment of funds and works with investment bankers to raise additional capital required for expansion.
- 5 – 10 years of financial leadership experience.
- Proven experience as CFO or relevant role.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. SAP, Netsuite).
- Ability to strategize and solve problems.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers.
- Experience with corporate governance.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Experience with budget management, public accounting, and cash flow.
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively, and delegate.
- CPA is a strong advantage.
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; MS/MBA is a plus.
- Excellent management and supervisory skills.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Proficient in database and accounting computer application systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with investor relations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
Interested in this job?
Apply to Finance Hire today.